Skip to content
x VIDEO ASSISTANCE Want to Cast to Your TV?
If you are experiencing issues WATCHING this event, please take the following steps to troubleshoot:
- Chromecast: here's how.
- Roku: here's how.
- Apple TV, here's how.
- HDMI Cable: here's how.
If you are experiencing issues HEARING the event, please take the following steps to troubleshoot
- Click play on the play button icon in the middle of the video.
- Refresh or restart your browser, or try another browser on your computer.
- Make sure you have flash on your computer, or video enabled on your tablet.
- Try accessing the event from another computer, tablet or phone.
- Try connecting to another network (wifi or mobile hotspot).
- Watching from a work device? Check with your IT department to make sure you do not have a firewall blocking live video, or disconnect from your company VPN.
- If the video quality is poor, click on the HD logo in the video player and select 818kbps or lower.
For additional help, please visit our FAQ page.
- Please check that your computer's sound is unmuted and that the volume is turned up.
- On the video player's lower left corner you will see a volume slider to adjust volume. Make sure this is turned up to 100%.
- Try plugging in headphones to your computer.
- Access your system preferences to make sure your audio output is selected to speakers or headphones.